Tournaments and Events
STC Doubles Tournament Saturday, July 18, and Sunday, July 19.
- The STC Doubles Tournament is open to all club members.
- Entry fee is $10 per team. (At last year’s annual STC meeting, members approved an increase in the tournament entry fees to $10 per person. However, in recognition of the limited courtesies the club will offer, the entry fee for this tournament will be $5 per person.)
- Matches will be scheduled for both morning and afternoons on both days of the tournament. Players must be available the entire day both Saturday, July 18, and Sunday, July 19.
- Deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 14.
- To enter, email Umesh Bhasin(email@example.com).
- List both members of your team.
- Provide email addresses and telephone numbers for both players.
- Specify the “A” or “B” draw. “A” players are men with a USTA NTRP rating 4.0 and above, and Women with a rating of 4.5 or above.
- Teams consisting of an “A” player and a “B” player must play in the “A” draw.
- Players without partners may enter. If other single players are available, the tournament director will attempt to match single entrants with a complementary partner.
- Format (round-robin or single-elimination), schedule, and court assignments are contingent upon the number of entries and are at the tournament director’s sole and final discretion.